Shop These Wonderful Etsy Shops for Small Business Saturday!



I'm sure you have heard about Small Business Saturday by now.  It started around 2010 and has since took off!  You've seen the commercials, right?  Well, on days like today, when it is cold and rainy, I'll probably do most of my small business shopping on Etsy.com.  Most, not all, but most of the companies on Etsy are small mom-and-pop type stores just trying to earn some extra income.



Most of you probably know that I have an Etsy shop.  I sell handmade, custom order concealed carry purses.  As for me, I opened up my Etsy shop to help make some extra money for the kiddos to be able to take some extracurricular activities.  So,  now my oldest takes piano lessons and my youngest take ballet. Goal achieved!  However, I bet if you talk to a lot of sellers on Etsy, you'll find that they do what the do because they love to create!  Each handbag that I create is special to me.  I want my customers to be happy, and if they are not, I just can't stand it!

So, I thought I'd list some of the places I shop on Etsy.  Of course, some are friends, but they are so talented!  Others are businesses I deal with often for bag supplies, so you know they must be reliable if I'm a repeat customer.  I am not getting paid anything for promoting these businesses, just showing some love to some really great people who love what they do and want YOU to love what you buy.

Happy shopping!


GCC Gina's Craft Corner
Handmade Custom Order Concealed Carry Purses

SewsNBows by Mayen Designs
Creates beautiful bows for girls and handmade clothes for American Girl/18" dolls

My Pixie Girls Ruffles
My Pixie Girl's Ruffles creates custom clothing for your little pixie. We love making personalized outfits for special occasions like birthday's, baby showers, and holidays! 

XOXO Grandma  
American Girl doll clothes, hand sewn jewelry, fairy houses and vintage patterns. Happy to custom sew whatever you need. All items I make have a lot of love put into them. xoxo Grandma

La Cartera Unique
Here you will find handmade handbags, clutches and totes made from unique textiles and upcycled materials. 

Tramplee DESIGNS
Wallets, bags and accesories. 

Oh Sew Dollin
She has the most adorable doll patterns- You have to see them!

Camelot's Treasures

Stylish Fashions for American Girl and 18 inch Dolls


Unique and Custom Crochet items as well as sewn items. 

Bags and Sewing Patterns

ChrisWDesigns

Designer PDF Bag Sewing Patterns for Purses and More!


BlueCalla- Beautiful handmade purses
Blue Calla Sewing Patterns- Wonderful PDF Purse Patterns

BagmakerSupply 

Beautiful, Affordable, Hard-to-Find Handbag Hardware.  They offer great discounts if you subscribe to their newsletter. 


Wonderful assortment of handbag hardware and FREE SHIPPING

My favorite shop to purchase good quality zippers, including long pulls.


Have fun shopping on this Small Business Saturday!

Blessings,
Gina

 Gina's Craft Corner



Comments

Popular Posts