Sunday Preparation

I have been wanting to set up some post to go out on Saturday nights, in preparation for the Lord's Day.  I've never actually scheduled a post, so we'll see if this actually works.  Oh how I LOVE Sundays!  The Lord calls us to rest on this day, though many of us rush around and act like it is a day like any other.  What a blessing it is to take the time to stop all work and to rest in Him.  I know I need the rest, do you?? 

What does Sunday mean to you?  For me it is a time of fellowship with my covenant family.  I cannot wait to see their smiling faces every Sunday morning.  We worship together, sing together, learn together, and then WE EAT TOGETHER!  Yep, we eat together every Sunday!  Everyone brings something to share and we sit and eat and laugh and have such a sweet time!  Do you have sweet fellowship on Sundays?

A friend shared this song on facebook the other day.  I thought this would be a good place to start for my 1st "Sunday Preparation" Post.

I hope you like it!

Blessings,
~Gina

Comments

Popular Posts