More Stitching on Cards

This is a continuation of the post I wrote a couple of days ago,  "How to Sew on Cards Tutorial".

I have a few pictures of some cards I worked on this morning.  The background I used is a dryer sheet dyed with tea.  The leaves and dryer sheet were laminated.  I used free motion stitching around the leaves and tried to write some words on the front.  It is hard to see.  I really needed red thread, but I don't have any on hand.




I like these, but will try to improve upon them.

Have a great weekend!

Blessings,
~Gina~

Linked up on: (if your link is not below it is on by sidebar)
Serenity Saturday

Comments

  1. These are so fun! I love them :) I kind of like the white thread but I guess it would be fun to play around with other colors too. Great job! Krista @ A Handful of Everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Krista. It's the 1st time I have tried 'writing' with the sewing machine. I can tell it's going to take some practice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice project, I made it too- have fun!
    Thanks by stopping in my blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I LOVE..LOVE...LOVE...comments from you! It truly makes my day! So, leave a comment AND your webpage or social media link and I will get back with you. Thanks in advance!!
~Gina

Popular Posts